·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK!!
comments, recommendations???

and im aware of my MASSIVE fender gap.thats next on the list!!!:doh:

kicker L7 15's

Amp rack(2 sub amps top, speaker amp/2 caps below), extra battery, relay switch)

Rockford 3sixty signal processor(when i took this pic i found out the screws came loose and it fell down, which was caused cables to come loose which in turn was causing my damn volume control for ipod/dvd player not to work

7' Performance tech monitors

Dvd player, ipod connects to it(not the best set up for ipod)

22' lexani lx-6 (black option)

Magnaflow full exhaust

DE BADGED LOOKS SOOOOO SICK :popc:

This is my uncles 300c, now u guys know why i went for all black look.lol

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
exterior looks good, 15s must bump like crazy tho lol

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Pretty cool looking Lexanis you chose, they look great on your ride. Looks like those subs will pound the bejeezus out of your music. Well done. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Really nice wheels, car is looking sweet. Gotta color match those sidemarkers and probably do the same to the taillights. Got any front/back pics?
Nice system, I would have gone with a solid JL 12W7 and better quality amps but good luck and I'm sure it will thump.

·
DFW LX CLUB Member
11,215 Posts
those 15s must be insane when bumping some bass! lol

great job! :smileup:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
How heavy is that damn box you got in trunk? Looks to me like the back end is sitting kinda low for not having a drop on your car yet. LOL. Looks good though. Make sure you let those amps breathe though. You dont want to fry them!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Everything looks sweet bro, bet those subs r insane louddd! Thumbs upfrom me.

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
looking sweet!! i love the rims. what do you think about the rockford processor? Every time i try to go to the store they are always trying to sell me one.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the subs to hit really really hard, im rattling trapn almost the entire car next week so hopefully it will sharpen the sound=D

Omega145:
yea after i install my rattle trap my next thing is color matching the rest of the chrome trim and pillars and rear spoiler and as far as the amps, yea 100% agree, performance tech amps are ****!i had them in my suburban when i had two twelves and a blew a pair of them in under 2 freaking months.(thank god the shop owner i got them from replaces them with no hassle) by fare the weakest link in my system are those to sub amps. i have alpine speaker amp. so real soon im replacing the crap pts. with alpine.

Big Daddy
well i figure i have almost 400lbs of equipment(extra battery, amps, wood-box, amp rack, etc.) so im def looking to get some coilovers of suspension

todd
it really makes a diffrence, makes the sound quality alot more crisp.it makes my crappy sub amps work like top of the line amps., has alot of control for bass also, not to mention i can control my ipod volume through it=D but all i have to say is whatever the price they are trying to sell it to u for u can probably find it for ALOT cheaper online, or just try and get them to cut the price about 50, because im sure the audio place is trying to come up pretty fat off it.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
looking sweet!! i love the rims. what do you think about the rockford processor? Every time i try to go to the store they are always trying to sell me one.
Todd I need you to get one so that you can teach me how to install it!

the subs to hit really really hard, im rattling trapn almost the entire car next week so hopefully it will sharpen the sound=D

Omega145:
yea after i install my rattle trap my next thing is color matching the rest of the chrome trim and pillars and rear spoiler and as far as the amps, yea 100% agree, performance tech amps are ****!i had them in my suburban when i had two twelves and a blew a pair of them in under 2 freaking months.(thank god the shop owner i got them from replaces them with no hassle) by fare the weakest link in my system are those to sub amps. i have alpine speaker amp. so real soon im replacing the crap pts. with alpine.

Big Daddy
well i figure i have almost 400lbs of equipment(extra battery, amps, wood-box, amp rack, etc.) so im def looking to get some coilovers of suspension

todd
it really makes a diffrence, makes the sound quality alot more crisp.it makes my crappy sub amps work like top of the line amps., has alot of control for bass also, not to mention i can control my ipod volume through it=D but all i have to say is whatever the price they are trying to sell it to u for u can probably find it for ALOT cheaper online, or just try and get them to cut the price about 50, because im sure the audio place is trying to come up pretty fat off it.
Did u install the 3sixty yourself? How much did you pay?

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
lol i actually had a jl cleansweep for a minute and then i sold it. since i am only running a subwoofer amp i wasnt going to reap many benefits from it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
they must hear you coming from blocks away lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts