Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 2 months until the 2011 Mopar-Nation Midwest Meet N Greet!!!

Please make sure you have booked your hotel room, the group rate is only guaranteed until July 1st. To book your room, call the hotel directly and mention that you are with Mopar-Nation to receive the rate. Their phone number is (405)701-8100

Also make sure you have registered for the car show, it is $20 until July 1st and then it goes to $25. We need everyone to pre-register if possible so we can secure the correct trophies.

The Banquet will be held Saturday evening after the car show. It will be at the hotel from 6-10pm. Dinner is at 7 and it is buffet style with BBQ and Pork Chops along with sides and red velvet cake for desert. Adults are $20 and children are $17. There will be a cash bar set up in the banquet hall and we also have access to the patio and pool areas.

All payments can be made via paypal or by check. The paypal address is [email protected] if you need to mail in your payment please send me a pm so I can give you that info as well.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Since I can't make Gatty this year, I am hoping things at the office will be calmed down enough for me to make this meet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts