Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to pull my hair out!

Four months ago ABS/ESP/BAS lights came on, pulled codes. Right front hub and sensor. Changed both front wheel sensors and hubs. Lights did not go off.
Was not a priority till car had to be used, so four months later I am trying everything to get my AWD and cruise back.
Took to parts store, cleared code, computer reading no codes, but light is still on, still no cruise or AWD.
Tried pulling 11 fuse, front and rear, disconnecting battery, steering wheel, left, right, left, center.
The dealership told me in the beginning that it was still showing hub and sensor, told them both right and left front hubs and sensors where replaced, I saw them being fixed, they said I would have to have it replaced again or take it up with who fixed it.
Any advice?

·
Administrator
511 Posts
Those are advanced codes and a normal scanner will not read/clear them. Make sure that whoever is reading them has a scanner that can read the advanced codes. If it is the correct one and those codes are still there, you could have gotten a bad part.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.