Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! any help here will be greatly appreciated. I have a 2005 Chrysler 300C around 106K problem started with the car occasionally shutting off, would restart afterwards but dies again faster then the first time until its dying every 30 seconds. local shop replaced egr valve, body control module and new throttle body. didn't fix took to a dealer (they said $99 check out) called me with $980 bill and didn't fix it. put on a PCM programmed pcm and throttle body also a coolant temp sensor. Also i put a new battery in it, now it is throwing a P0344 camshaft sensor fault. Had the sensor and the plug to it changed out and still throws same code and dies. Not sure if this is unusual or not but when the car dies the code disappears. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and again the stuff that's been changed (pcm, bcm, battery, throttle body, egr valve, coolant temp sensor, cam sensor and pigtail)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hel
Hello Everyone! any help here will be greatly appreciated. I have a 2005 Chrysler 300C around 106K problem started with the car occasionally shutting off, would restart afterwards but dies again faster then the first time until its dying every 30 seconds. local shop replaced egr valve, body control module and new throttle body. didn't fix took to a dealer (they said $99 check out) called me with $980 bill and didn't fix it. put on a PCM programmed pcm and throttle body also a coolant temp sensor. Also i put a new battery in it, now it is throwing a P0344 camshaft sensor fault. Had the sensor and the plug to it changed out and still throws same code and dies. Not sure if this is unusual or not but when the car dies the code disappears. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and again the stuff that's been changed (pcm, bcm, battery, throttle body, egr valve, coolant temp sensor, cam sensor and pigtail)
hello my 2005 300c just started doing this and definitely confuded to ehat the issue is. Im thinking the pcm also. Did u get this resolved

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its currently waiting to be looked at by another mechanic that can hopefully trace the wiring issue. PCM and BCM didnt help this particular car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks. Im going to try the ignition coils on mines and see if thats the problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts