Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time asking but I've had quite a few of my issues answered here.A couple days ago my 06 3.5 started running rough af. It gave a code of intake air temp sensor, changed that but no change. The new code was post catalyst bank 1 too rich. Changed the o2 sensor but no change. No exhaust leaks i can find and I changed plugs and coils a few months ago. It's not giving any codes now but still misfires. Any ideas?

·
Registered
508 Posts
This is my first time asking but I've had quite a few of my issues answered here.A couple days ago my 06 3.5 started running rough af. It gave a code of intake air temp sensor, changed that but no change. The new code was post catalyst bank 1 too rich. Changed the o2 sensor but no change. No exhaust leaks i can find and I changed plugs and coils a few months ago. It's not giving any codes now but still misfires. Any ideas?
What exactly are you using to scan for codes?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 2 code scanners, a cheap Walmart one, very basic and a better one I ordered. They both give the same result. I found a vacuum leak at the egr tube and fixed that and did a resistance test on all the coils and found no bad ones. I'm going to replace the spark plugs too. I'm now getting a code for slow response bank one and o2 sensor 2 bank 1 and another for the intake air temp sensor.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have 2 code scanners, a cheap Walmart one, very basic and a better one I ordered. They both give the same result. I found a vacuum leak at the egr tube and fixed that and did a resistance test on all the coils and found no bad ones. I'm going to replace the spark plugs too. I'm now getting a code for slow response bank one and o2 sensor 2 bank 1 and another for the intake air temp sensor.
If you have access to an advanced scantool that can read Powertrain, Chassis, Network and Pending codes, I would definitely try that. AlfaOBD or DiagFCA with a cheap Bluetooth OBD device works really well on our cars.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Have you Checked all your connections as well as the EGR. the mechanic damaged the seal and my 2.7 ran rough cause they damaged the inlet. I duct taped it and no rough idle and car is silent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts