Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if this software can be upgraded and where can I find documentation on what all the readings means. This is the secret menu that I can access.

car software.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if this software can be upgraded and where can I find documentation on what all the readings means. This is the secret menu that I can access.

View attachment 21637 View attachment 21637
just took my 2008 limited to a Chrysler dealer to get this updated yesterday. With tax I paid 160 bucks but it was worth it because the digital speedometer didn’t work on the 2008s.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've gone to the dealership and they told me that it cannot be updated. What version do you see on yours now?

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I go to my car this afternoon I’ll take a photo of the paperwork and show you the current version for the 2008. Just call another dealer and ask for the “CCN upgrade”. Not all of them I guess want to be bothered with doing it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I go to my car this afternoon I’ll take a photo of the paperwork and show you the current version for the 2008. Just call another dealer and ask for the “CCN upgrade”. Not all of them I guess want to be bothered with doing it.

any luck with the your version number?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts