Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I wasn’t able to find it on here or anywhere but if there is something, please don’t hesitate to redirect me to the appropriate place. Thank you.

I was just wondering if anyone knew the dimensions for a throttle body spacer for a 3.5 V6. I’ve searched the internet for one to buy but every page I click on “can not be found”. So my buddy’s dad owns a milling machine shop and said if I can get the print or dimensions he will just make me one for my 2010 300 limited. If anyone has any information on that could you please help me out? Thank you all.

P.s: If anyone has any idea of who to get ahold of for Diablosport custom tunes or just upgrade ideas based on experience I’m willing to take any and all recommendations seriously. I’ve got a K&N CAI already installed same with the 91 octane tune, resonator replaced with glasspack and muffler delete and the next things on my list after this is aftermarket brakes, rotors and coilovers. Also, I currently have stock 18’s on but I heard 17’s might be the better choice. I know it’s just a V6.. and that some people might think I’m just throwing money away, but I’m really only doing so much because my dad likes it. He hit a tree on Father’s Day last year and shattered his skull, he also took a lot of trauma to the brain. He’s 48 and I had to put him in a nursing home at the start of this year so when I’m allowed to sign him out again I can take him to a car show in it. Incase any of you were wondering what could possibly motivate someone to do this. Thanks again everyone. Have fun, be safe, use the track. Don’t drink and drive.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts