Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2013 Varvatos with under 20,000 miles. It has the Uconnect 8.4N entertainment center. My problem involves the phone app. When I open the app, the screen displays Hands-Free System Loading Please Wait . To make the story short, that's as far as it gets. I believe everything else is working fine. Is there someway to pull up error codes for the Uconnect system? Any ideas?

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
53 Posts
I recently bought a 2013 Varvatos with under 20,000 miles. It has the Uconnect 8.4N entertainment center. My problem involves the phone app. When I open the app, the screen displays Hands-Free System Loading Please Wait . To make the story short, that's as far as it gets. I believe everything else is working fine. Is there someway to pull up error codes for the Uconnect system? Any ideas?
Phone UConnect Customer Service to find out what the 'Soft Reset' procedure is for your car. This procedure varied from year to year, model to model.
Product Vehicle Communication Device Font Gadget

·
Registered
5 Posts
My 2014 started doing the same thing. Remove the negative battery cable for five minutes and then reinstall it. If ur Bluetooth works after that for a day or two then you need a new "Bluetooth module". I forgot the exact name but it's around $400

1 - 3 of 3 Posts