Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been almost a year so far and the car has been with my mechanic the last two months. So far the battery, pcm, starter, crankshaft , ignition and throttle body remain brand new. Car no longer got power loss from battery but my windows will NOT roll down and my steering wheel has NO button functions. Doors lock & unlock but NOT with key and my air in car will NOT turn on. Radio DOES work. Just installed a Fortin Bypass Module so it should be worth good money with all my investments when fixed may trade for a Srt 300c hopefully .! Any help or ideas would help as I had already posted a thread that got 1k views to no help :( car still a no start but will crank ):

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Steering- 5(30A) 30(10A)
Key- 8(15A) 14(10A) 29(5A)
Air- 41(10A) 42(30A)
Window- 30(10A) 39(10A) 40(5A)
- Via rear fuse box

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuse 14 (10A) Sentry Key/Remote Keyless Entry/Cluster - Cluster works so do I denounce as a culprit .?
Fuse 5 (30A) Heated Seats/Steering Column - Heated Seats Light indicator works so do I denounce as culprit .?

·
Registered
289 Posts
One possible reason you may not have gotten an effective response is that no one knows what you drive.

One member who did respond to your other thread in an attempt to help pointed out very politely that you didn't provide this information, and still you didn't elaborate.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One possible reason you may not have gotten an effective response is that no one knows what you drive.

One member who did respond to your other thread in an attempt to help pointed out very politely that you didn't provide this information, and still you didn't elaborate.
My car is a 2007 300c 5.7L

·
Registered
289 Posts
My car is a 2007 300c 5.7L
Okay, great.

You seem to have done a lot of troubleshooting, and replaced quite a few parts. One clue I noticed is that your key won't lock or unlock the doors. If it won't lock or unlock the doors, you might be looking at an immobilizer problem.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, great.

You seem to have done a lot of troubleshooting, and replaced quite a few parts. One clue I noticed is that your key won't lock or unlock the doors. If it won't lock or unlock the doors, you might be looking at an immobilizer problem.
Could the immobilizer contribute to the other problems as well .?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Would me installing my Fortin immobilizer bypass module fix that .?
Unknown. I think where I would start is making sure you have at least one fully working key, that can lock and unlock the doors.

If you have an aftermarket remote starter, I'd disconnect it, along with any associated bypass module.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unknown. I think where I would start is making sure you have at least one fully working key, that can lock and unlock the doors.

If you have an aftermarket remote starter, I'd disconnect it, along with any associated bypass module.
Car recognizes key in ignition but buttons not functioning, nor does main door window switch work. Will replace battery today and check fuel pressure at the rail.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Didnt get chance to do anything today, but I did order a power probe tool off amazon. Comes in mail on 2/10 so I will replace battery in key fob and check pressure at rail on same day. May also go ahead and buy a map & camshaft sensor. Probe should help me out alongside my ohm meter. No close dealerships near me so Im working on it with my mechanic who is also puzzled. Where are the Hemi Gods when you need them ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts