Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I have been looking at getting 22 Elite's console cover. I want a design embroidered on it. Does Elite do that as well?
Who have you guys used in the past. DamageInc's is amazing (I think it was his). I have something about the same size as that one that I need done.
The guys that have had this done, how much was yours to get embroidered? I know the cost will vary with each one. If you don't want to post what you paid, could you PM me the cost (I won't tell anyone :smileup: )?

Thanks all,

Alex

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Maddog for the info.

I emailed them.

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
if it is a custom design you want done and they have program it into the machine you are looking at a fee for that plus the cost of actually doing the embroidering. Then if you have 22 Elite do the install that is an additional charge.

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Yeah...the one I am contemplating is a big North of $300!!! But it's very detailed, custom and a one-off so don't let that scare you away.

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
James can get pretty much anything you can think of done on the console covers and other items. I have console, rear console, headrests, and soon some padded armrests all done by James and his associates.

Here is a couple examples...

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess it all depends on the detail of what you want done. I have never had anything like this done before so I had/have no idea what the price will be. I have something being done for a front license plate and if that turns out really good I want the same thing stitched on the cover I will buy from them.

I really hope the guy can take my design and bring it to life. I was hoping to get a rough draft back from him by now, but alas, not yet.

I'll work with James and company when I get the license plate done. Just trying to get a jump on what I will need. Really exited to get this process going.

Thanks for all the info!

Alex

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
You're welcome, Alex. The console covers that James provides are super nice and worth the money. I've seen the embroidery done by the other firm they work with and it's top notch (as you can see from UCM's pics) as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts