Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So first off, a big shout out to KXwheels.com they hooked me up with my new shoes and damn they're awesome. For Canadian owners this is a great place as they are located in Surrey BC so if they're shipping in Canada THERE IS NO DUTY!!!!

Anyway, I have posted before about my dilemma with trying to get some Arelli's from wheel warehouse, so I went a different direction and ordered some 22" DBL G "The 105" which are made by Giovanna. I got the Chromes with the black insert and just love them. My buddies Alex and Ed helped me after work throw them on quick and I cruised all night loving the new shoes. I wrapped them in some Falken STZ 04's and they're looking nice!! Anyway, on to the pics.

Just out of the box

A close up without the inserts

The Old and the new

My buddy Ed helping me put them on

The new shoes!!

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
those rims are hot for some reason remind of the rims on the black car in the header of the site, it must be the paint! yeah i agree on the drop it looks like currently you have your hydros or airbags completely inflated like denzels car in training day

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
From the look of the top 4 pictures, I thought they were the white chrome, but the last pictures told a different story. Nice, very nice.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been thinking about lowering, but it's my daily driver, and in the winter I have to put the 17's back on and then it would be REALLY low, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do now.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good...I was eye balling some dbl g rims myself.The black inserts are sweet...that way you can roll chromed out or blacked out!
Exactly!!! I was thinking I might alternate from year to year, although I really do like the black so far. The inserts are really nice.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They look nice!! I'd love that option to roll either chrome or black depending on my mood! Whats next?
Well if I don't lower it, then the next few mods will be:

1) CAI
2) Cat backs
3) Predator
4) New Grill

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Looking good man!!!

My buddy used KX wheels, had no problems either, they have some good prices but need to update their site!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Scrap my last comment lol. It's been a few months since I checked out the site, it looks alot better now!!! :)

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Looking good! Yeah the inserts are something that some newer wheels offer that can sure change the look! :smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts