Chrysler 300 forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I totally agree with you! People are making a big deal about a few cents per gallon. A lot of people try to run a higher octane fuel then the car requires, couple of years down the road they always wonder why they're engine started knocking

="speck58, post: 40049, member: 250"]
I don't understand why people wanna F**k around and not put the recommended gas into their cars. The difference between 87 and 89 is 10 cents people. Let's assume you drive a lot and go through 40 gallons a week.

40*.1*52/12 = 17 friggin dollars a month.

If you can't afford 17 dollars a month extra for gas, ride a bike to work. I can't believe people are willing to f**k around with a $40K vehicle to save $17 a month. Maybe Ms. Teen South Carolina can explain it to me.

/endrant

Good thing you don't have an SRT8....
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
356 Posts
I totally agree with you! People are making a big deal about a few cents per gallon. A lot of people try to run a higher octane fuel then the car requires, couple of years down the road they always wonder why they're engine started knocking
You're responding to a fourteen-year-old thread, and quoting a user who hasn't been seen here in six years.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts