Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, just bought a 2016 Chrysler 300, how can I find out if it is a 90th Anniversary model? ...or were they all 90th Anniversary models for 2016? My recent purchase has all the right options, but I am hoping to make sure... somehow?

·
Registered
14 Posts
There's a way of putting in your vin number and getting your window sticker. I'm sure it would be on the sticker if it wasan anniversary model. I would think it would have some distinctive badging if it was.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a way of putting in your vin number and getting your window sticker. I'm sure it would be on the sticker if it wasan anniversary model. I would think it would have some distinctive badging if it was.
...that's just it. There's nothing on the window sticker, and yet I have all the options included with the Anniversary package... Here is my window sticker: Fontographer 5.0 (chrysler.com)

·
Registered
80 Posts
The shame is it’s not like back in the day when an anniversary of a car was a big thing. I said it in the past I’ll say it again they need to market it and promote it, it’s like stellantis could care less about their signature line. And I thought the 300 came out in 55 not 56

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree. I honestly think my vehicle "maybe" a 90th anniversary edition, however that edition seems like an after-thought. It is mentioned in the original brochure, but barely - you have to hunt to find any mention of it. No real promotion. :( Interestingly, my father had a '67 New Yorker - now that was something special... at least to me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I agree. I honestly think my vehicle "maybe" a 90th anniversary edition, however that edition seems like an after-thought. It is mentioned in the original brochure, but barely - you have to hunt to find any mention of it. No real promotion. :( Interestingly, my father had a '67 New Yorker - now that was something special... at least to me.
I think the 05 to present RWD and AWD LX cars are the last of their breed if these cars go, the car market is officially dead and we will be cursed with cookie cutter cars that are boring and just won’t be worth it

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
21 Posts
Hey there, just bought a 2016 Chrysler 300, how can I find out if it is a 90th Anniversary model? ...or were they all 90th Anniversary models for 2016? My recent purchase has all the right options, but I am hoping to make sure... somehow?
Perhaps your car was 'updated' over the dealer parts counter? My 2020 300S came without the 'Interior Decor Package' (2020 was the last year offered). The pieces are available over the parts counter. A bit more expensive but well worth it IMO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perhaps your car was 'updated' over the dealer parts counter? My 2020 300S came without the 'Interior Decor Package' (2020 was the last year offered). The pieces are available over the parts counter. A bit more expensive but well worth it IMO.
Not sure. However, I agree the anniversary add-ons are very much worthwhile! Thanks for your response.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts