Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...with a 440 showed up at my place today.

He pulled in with his car while I was working, and I had to go out and take pictures of it. Check them out:

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet....dont see any of those on the road much...is that mikes hard lemonade in the back...LOL
I've never seen that model before..pretty cool!

And yeah, those were Mikes lol! Good stuff!:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice one man!!!

He needs to harden up tho, Mikes Hard..... come on LMAO
Thanks mate!

The name Mikes Hard is kind of..gay, but that **** tastes awesome! A gives you a pretty good buzz after 4 of them:smileup:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Thanks mate!

The name Mikes Hard is kind of..gay, but that **** tastes awesome! A gives you a pretty good buzz after 4 of them:smileup:
It tastes OK but like you said very gay lol I wouldn't be caught dead drinking that over here, you get beat up :5700293539:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
i wish chrysler would pay as much attention to the interior detail as they did in the past. Look at the intrior its beautiful. Nice picks Paul

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
High & Wide & Heavy back then; I can't remember when I've seen one of those on the road. What a cool classic cruiser.

Certainly beautiful interior overall, still I prefer my SRT seats over the old school...

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
I've seen under the hood and in the trunk of a Plymouth Sport Fury of the same vintage, Paul. 440 under the hood, 4 body trunk...LOL

I had a 65 Cadillac convertible for some years and it had the same big trunk!

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i wish chrysler would pay as much attention to the interior detail as they did in the past. Look at the intrior its beautiful. Nice picks Paul
Thank you Sebastian! Yeah, things sure have changed since then.
High & Wide & Heavy back then; I can't remember when I've seen one of those on the road. What a cool classic cruiser.

Certainly beautiful interior overall, still I prefer my SRT seats over the old school...
Great car indeed. I can't imagine though, what it would cost to fuel that thing a week. Definatly a summer weekend car only lol!

I've seen under the hood and in the trunk of a Plymouth Sport Fury of the same vintage, Paul. 440 under the hood, 4 body trunk...LOL

The trunk was incredible Michael! And so was the back seat..so much leg room! And the sound of the 440 was awesome when he revved it. I never thought about it, but I should have taken some video clips of it when he was revving it up!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Man That's real nice I remember those but forgot how great they looked

·
Registered
307 Posts

I had a 1970 Plymonth sport Fury w/383 and man I could get 8 people in it. That 383 would kick a 70 Z28, ahh the day's.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts