Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before I start posting pics, I would like to give a very big thank you to BlueJet aka Stacy, of Nitroforumz.com , for getting these for me. Originally, I ask her about pricing and such as she installed these for a friend of hers and had some knowledge about them. So I PM'd her a link of ones I found with an awesome price, and she said that was the same link that she got the last ones from she bought for her friend from. The only problem was they didn't ship them to Canada. So being the super kind person she is, she sent them to me as a surprise! I never expected them, and am so greatful to have a friend like this. Thank you so much Stacy. And thank you for the lovely card as well! :)

Here are the pics:

Excuse the homeless person in the background..he decided to show up when I started the installation! Doesn't look like he's to interested having his picture taken lol!

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol...homeless guy.

Now...since you are going with the chrome look....mirrors need to come next..lol
I may be getting the actual chrome caps from the factory..along with the passenger side CF door handles I am waiting for :D

Very nice, Paul. And that was a very nice gesture by Stacy. Lookin' good, bro! What's next???
Thanks Michael! Stacy is a sweetheart! I would like rims, but I am poor lol!

·
Banned
94 Posts
Oh I am so excited!!!! Jade looks HOT!!! I knew it!!!:smileup: Glad you like them and I am glad the weather behaved for a bit! :D

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I am so excited!!!! Jade looks HOT!!! I knew it!!!:smileup: Glad you like them and I am glad the weather behaved for a bit! :D
I love them :D!! It was snowing last night..was going to do them then, but my garage is too dark. I heated the door handles so that they would stick better too!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
love the homeless guy.....but seriusly were they easy to install, did they slip right on?
They were an easy install.. they use 3M tape:smileup: And as far as the homeless guy goes, he's still there lol!
they look great Paul......I'll ask.....how did you heat the door handles? lOL
Thank you Bob! Stacy gave me some pointers on how I could heat the handles, but I just uses a hairdryer lol!

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
looks nice Paul . You need to score score some rims . You wouldn't even have to take them off for the winter because you don't drive it . Damn......you need a good deal . Scratch off all the lottery tickets you sell till you win ....lol .

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
damn that wax job you did really looks sharp paul! Are those dub edition chrome handles or kind of like a cap?

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks nice Paul . You need to score score some rims . You wouldn't even have to take them off for the winter because you don't drive it . Damn......you need a good deal . Scratch off all the lottery tickets you sell till you win ....lol .
Thanks you Mike! I would love rims if I could afford it..rough times, I hope things get better. I do put a little aside for the lottery, so you never know lol! ..but I don't count on it lol!

those look Great Paul...shame you gotta back the car back into the gargage again....
Thank you Mike. Winter really sucks in my region. I want to drive so bad, but at the same time want to protect the car from salt. Only four months to go :( . I guess I can do some small mods in that time though :).

damn that wax job you did really looks sharp paul! Are those dub edition chrome handles or kind of like a cap?
Thank you Todd! They are just the stick on kind. But they seem that they will hold out very well:smileup:. As far as the wax job goes, before I put it away almost a month ago, I oiled the whole car, wash, clayed waxed and finished it.. and did the inside too. I'm not even sure how many times I went over the whole paint job to look for imperfections lol!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts