Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have a 2006 300 base and for some reason i have theses codes u0154 & B1BA6 and i have no idea what they are or if my air bags wont go off? if anyone could give me some info i would really like to drive knowing my air bags are ok

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is a new recall. There is one that the dealer can do now as well. Just did mine and got a letter for future thwt is still in the process

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

I have a 2006 300 base and for some reason i have theses codes u0154 & B1BA6 and i have no idea what they are or if my air bags wont go off? if anyone could give me some info i would really like to drive knowing my air bags are ok

Did you find out the cause of this? My 300 is showing the same codes.

·
Registered
504 Posts
According to this here it's most likely a power lost to the module, I would check ground and wires. U0154 Lost Communication with Restraints Occupant Sensing Control Module

The other code is means another Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) has made occupant detection impossible. Probably due to power lost in the 1st place.

Servicing Air bag can be dangerous. Make sure you drain charge has recommended in manual or guide you are using. Or have a professional look at it. A few dollars to your mechanic to have your family safe is very cheap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can still read live SRS data from the unit via the obd though. Surely there would be many codes if the unit lost power.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts