Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2012 Chrysler 300 V6 3.6L.
I am looking into getting an aftermarket intake for it.
Anybody have any advise ??
OH yea I live in California, so I need to be California legal.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I doubt your going to find a CA legal intake right now....

We are the only company currently producing one. It's pretty easy to take on and off for inspection. That is what the majority of my customers do in Cali

www.shop.3gcustomz.com then look for BigBully intakes. They are in stock and ready to ship

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Welcome to 300CForumZ, from Barrie, Ontario, Canada! Glad to have you join the family! Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Welcome to the 'Z', from VA.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I doubt your going to find a CA legal intake right now....

We are the only company currently producing one. It's pretty easy to take on and off for inspection. That is what the majority of my customers do in Cali

www.shop.3gcustomz.com then look for BigBully intakes. They are in stock and ready to ship
How easy are they to take off and put back on? I had a BigBully on my 08' and next to the Predator, it was the best money I spent on the car. This one is a lease, so I don't want to do anything I cannot change back without too much effort or permenant modifications to the car.

·
a.k.a. EvilSRT
2,409 Posts
How easy are they to take off and put back on? I had a BigBully on my 08' and next to the Predator, it was the best money I spent on the car. This one is a lease, so I don't want to do anything I cannot change back without too much effort or permenant modifications to the car.
Simple. If you've put an intake on any other vehicle you can do it to the 300 with no problems.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Great...I will put it on the list. The other one was pretty easy to install so I do not expect any problems with another intake from 3G. The biggest problem with the last one was pulling the stupid silencer out...I'm not even sure if this car has one. If it does, I am going to leave it alone anyway...like I said, it is a lease!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts