Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention: Class Action Filed on behalf of Fiat Chrysler Owners

Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check LLP announces that it has filed a class action on behalf of certain Fiat Chrysler vehicle owners concerning vehicle roll-away in the following vehicles:

• Jeep Grand Cherokee (model years 2014 – 2015)
• Chrysler 300 (model years 2012 – 2014)
• Dodge Charger (model years 2012 – 2014)

If you or someone you know owns or leases one of the above vehicles, and would like to learn more about our investigation, please contact us at [email protected], or (888) 299-7706, or please follow this link:

www.ktmc.com/fiat-chrysler-jeep-dodge-gear-shifter-recall-investigation

James A. Maro
Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP
280 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
(888) 299-7706

·
Registered
4 Posts
James, Maybe you can help me.
Question......took my 2013 300 in for the 'shifter' recall, which I didn't have any trouble with. But now, EVERY TIME I pull into and out of the driveway, or parking spot, and slow turns, I get "auto park disabled" pop up was it's annoying 'ding'. Is it possible the Dealer just disabled it somehow without doing the software update? I am going to take it back in, but want some info in my hip pocket first. Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
James, Maybe you can help me.
Question......took my 2013 300 in for the 'shifter' recall, which I didn't have any trouble with. But now, EVERY TIME I pull into and out of the driveway, or parking spot, and slow turns, I get "auto park disabled" pop up was it's annoying 'ding'. Is it possible the Dealer just disabled it somehow without doing the software update? I am going to take it back in, but want some info in my hip pocket first. Thank you
I’m having the same problem have u found out what was causing this situation??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts