Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads ups on some new cop vehicals.

They have a new either suburban/tahoe. The one I got pulled over was was silver. I know they have a white colorado. A blue ford ecoliner van, theirs a Ford F350 thats pulled me over (ironic it has Think and Drive on the back and cut me off twice) My dad said he had a whtie tahoe with very few police decals on it, but he wasn't for sure.

Just lettin ya know

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn an Audi, I swear soon were going to be see calgary cops rollin around i Bentlys

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Sounds to me like they cops up there are spending an awful lot of money on cars. A few other police departments around the US have used undercover cars and have ended up with lots of issues of people faking being police, pulling folks over and robbing/etc them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can see using the trucks, and vans and crown vics. But an Audi? Come on, who you tryin to fool. We all know its better then what they drive daily

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New vehical I just saw today, well one today one yesterday.
yesterday silver dodge durango, doing radar on 14th street right after Berkly Gate.
TOday saw a white Ford Explorer i belive, driving down deerfoot.
Easy way to spot the ford from behind, look the tailgate/hatch their is a red/white/red reflective sticker placed on it, with a license plate of GTA - something with the fleet sticker.
The durango had all its stock tinted windows completly blacked out.

·
Registered
676 Posts
sounds like they are using confiscated vehicles for trapping ppl

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another new one, well to me anyways, my dad's seen it before.

Ford F150
White with a headache rack - on this rack their is a LED bar, easy to spot.
You know where you put fender flares? on each one on it is a white box thingy, which is its flashers
I think their was phantom flashers beside read license plate
2 flashers behind the grill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts