Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just got a 2017 awd 300c w/ the Harmon Kardon audio package, I have some rattle going on in the trunk so I researched and assume I might have a blown 10 inch sub, anyone one know a good replacement? I can’t seem to find the exact one anywhere. Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
welcome and have you tried eBay or amazon and if that comes up with nothing just look on the speakers themselves for a little part number and punch it in with a description 9 times out of ten a distributor will come up and let me know how it goes have a great day

·
Registered
504 Posts
I would e-mail Harmon Kardon and ask them if they can give you detail on the part number or replacement. Maybe the dealer can also tell you.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey all, just got a 2017 awd 300c w/ the Harmon Kardon audio package, I have some rattle going on in the trunk so I researched and assume I might have a blown 10 inch sub, anyone one know a good replacement? I can’t seem to find the exact one anywhere. Thanks!
You'd have to take it out to replace it anyway, so my suggestion would be to take it out, write down the part number, and search that big auction site. I suspect you'll find plenty of the exact part for sale. If for some reason you don't, having the old speaker in your hand makes it much easier to compare to different units to see what else will fit. You could also take the speaker to any boneyard and say, "I need one of these".

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would figure out the impedance of the woofer and put an aftermarket one. The factory subs/speakers are junk. I had the alpine in my 16 300c hated it. ripped it out and put a full aftermarket system and sounds a LOT better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts