Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone i have a 2013 300c awd and as you can tell by the title my awd drive isnt working. i had it working for one winter but last winter it stopped and i cant take another winter in michigan without it. there are no error messages and the dash says that it is in awd. i know that the power is going out to the front differential from the transfer case cause i put my phone under my car and spun my wheels in the snow and the drive shaft was spinning just fine however my front wheels dont do anythign. i even got stuck in the driveway where i work and it was only about an inch of snow. it occasionally works but its pretty rare. ive taken it to a dealership and they just said its working fine. if anyone knows what could be the problem or where to start looking i would appreciate it. oh i have the 5.7l v8 with 75kish miles. if tehre is any needed information just ask and ill respond.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello everyone i have a 2013 300c awd and as you can tell by the title my awd drive isnt working. i had it working for one winter but last winter it stopped and i cant take another winter in michigan without it. there are no error messages and the dash says that it is in awd. i know that the power is going out to the front differential from the transfer case cause i put my phone under my car and spun my wheels in the snow and the drive shaft was spinning just fine however my front wheels dont do anythign. i even got stuck in the driveway where i work and it was only about an inch of snow. it occasionally works but its pretty rare. ive taken it to a dealership and they just said its working fine. if anyone knows what could be the problem or where to start looking i would appreciate it. oh i have the 5.7l v8 with 75kish miles. if tehre is any needed information just ask and ill respond.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I may have the same problem, my front wheels wouldn't engage when on jack stands. I didnt look to see if the driveshaft was spinning though. Mine's very intermittent as well. When i grab the front wheel and manually spin it in the air, the other wheel does not spin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts