Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

For some reason the back left window of my 2005 300 does not work. It does not work using the rear window control or the drivers. I gave a glance over the fuses and could not find a bad one and was wondering what the next course of action would be? I was thinking it could be some type of relay that went bad but I am not sure. Any one else have any issues similar to this?

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
610 Posts
same here. Mines sometimes get's stuck! It's the rear driverside window as well. Soemtimes, it doesn't roll down, but when I leave it alone, couple minutes later, it rolls down :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
same here. Mines sometimes get's stuck! It's the rear driverside window as well. Soemtimes, it doesn't roll down, but when I leave it alone, couple minutes later, it rolls down :confused:
And here i thought it was only my car.
Now I see this is a common problem. I just keep pressing the button up and down and that sometimes works. if not it usually works after a few restarts of the car.

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
typically this means that your window motor is failing. Open the door and give the door panel a couple of good whacks with the side of your fist.

Yes, I'm serious... don't ask me why, but it works. The window should then move up and down.

The replacement of your window motor is covered by the warranty. Take it to the stealership.

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
yep i have had this happen on my rear passenger door as well i think i turned the car off twice open and gave a hard close to the door about 5 times and hasnt acted up since. Knock on wood.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
typically this means that your window motor is failing. Open the door and give the door panel a couple of good whacks with the side of your fist.

Yes, I'm serious... don't ask me why, but it works. The window should then move up and down.

The replacement of your window motor is covered by the warranty. Take it to the stealership.
Yup, that's how I got mine to work. It use to be an ongoing problem on my car, but it worked for me all summer this year. I must have hit it just right lol!

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
whack the door...but with this happening often it will slowly burn up the motor. And depending on how often you've tried to engage it...the motor might already be baked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts