Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
a.k.a. EvilSRT
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running Manley Push Rods and springs?

This winter I'm going to be doing a cam only swap. (HHP Stage 1) While I'm in there I want to upgrade push rods, springs and possibly add the Modern Muscle drop in forged pistons. Anyone using those?

The reason I want to upgrade these things is because I think I'm going to be adding a 50 shot of giggle juice at the same time I do the cam and I want to beef things up a bit.

Now I know what you're saying... a 50 shot? That's it? Well yea... I figure 40-50hp from the cam and a 50 shot will net me 90-100hp putting me in the 475whp range. So 90-100hp for about $600?! Yeah I'll take it! Plus I'm trying to be easy on the old girl because I'm not in the mood to upgrade to a 392 or 426 just yet so I'm trying to run a safe amount of "boost" to have a little fun and not have to worry about things.

Then there's always the possibility of taking it up to a 75 or 100 shot eventually too...

Anyways, anyone have any experience with the Manley parts or MM forged pistons?

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Sounds good Dan. I think your good with either of those two. Haven't heard anything bad about them.

50 shot??? That's just enough to get you hooked. Next, your gonna be changing out the jets for 100 shot in less than 3 months. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts