Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so firstly I'd like to say hi to everyone as completely new here, so "ello" and then to the questions.

I have bought a set of these wheels above and am quite worried that there not going to fit. I'm going to need spacers on them as there 5x114.3 and my 2010 supports 5x115 so with spacers on I'm concerned there going to stick out to far etc. Anyone have any ideas or opinions on this? Are there any places that do wider arches for the 300?

Also struggling to find spacer adapters from 5x115 to 5x114.3 as the wheel bore size is 76.1!

Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Here is a quick compare I made for you, But PLS do take physical measurement before assuming any of this is correct!

You can also enter your car in there to see recommendation on wheel and tire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very useful link, thank you very much.

So the wheels hit my inner strut due to the offset and even with spacers they come out to far and clash with the arch 😢

So hard to find decent 22" wheels for this car. Maybe I'm just super picky.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yes the 300C has a thigh body trim unlike the touring model.
With 30mm offset they are closer to the brake and suspension part. And you want to push the wheel out more so they don't hit any spoke or the suspension, If you get a 20mm tick spacer / converter I think it would probably fit. The offset would then be 10 mm (if you go back on the tool site and change the value) In the description at bottom it clear the parts. The tire will be 29mm out more (about 1 inch), so you may need to roll the side to make clearance or remove the plastic. Also if you reduce the tire wall from 35 to 30, the overall diameter of the wheel is smaller compare to OE wheels. So if you have the same size in the front, I don't think they would touch when turning, but you probably need to roll the side also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts