Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, for a while now my AC has not been working. The indicators illuminate as they should but no air is blown through the vents. I have tried all settings and modes, but still nothing. I have checked the fuses in the rear and the front, none are blown. I have even tried pulling fuse 11 and still no change. I have had electricity manually pumped into the blower motor and everything works fine when it's receiving power from that external power source. So I believe that whatever the module is that's responsible for transferring voltage to the blower module may need to be replaced. Can anyone confirm my suspicions? What is the part that needs to be replaced and where can I purchase it online? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
In the trunk fuse block, in the lower left corner is a black fuse that has the symbol of a diode on top. If that is loose or bad the blower on your heat/a.c. system will not work.. Try replacing it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked it, it wasn't loose, idk if it's bad. But I've checked every single fuse in both the front and the back, i've pulled off the center console, unplugged and reconnected all the connectors and still nothing. I know the blower motor's fine, because I had a friend of mine pump juice into it and all the fans came on fine. When I switch the fan knob from off to anyone of the settings, you hear a sound like something's engaging like "errrrrrrrrrrrr". Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
blower

did u ever find out what the issue was. I took my auto into chrysler and after an hour and half they came back out and told me it was going to be three fifty just to diagnose issue. Everything worked great and the just stopped, all fuses have been checked blower has juice, strangely though the air bag light comes on when it goes off or as in now when i turn the ac on and nothing happens but the airbag comes own but nothing else.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having same issues I’ve checked all fuses and relays working properly, no voltage coming from wires that connects into resistor and motor blower? Any updates would be helpful thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts