Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wuzup Everybody,

It's ya boy HollaifyaHEMI and i'm proud to be a new member of the family I just got my SRT8 a.k.a (SilverLining) B.K.A Grey Matter and I just wanna say hey, and let everyone know I'm Looking for a LSD Kit off the back. Hit me up! You know where I'm at. And if not here's a hint. The best 300c site god could have put together 300cforumz baby!

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Welcome to the 'Z', from Virginia. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The NEW Kid on the block

Wuz going on folks,

I want to get the chance to post my 2nd post on the site. I'm the kid on the block with my first 300 that I call The SilverLining. She's a 06' 300c SRT8 with a MagnaFlow exhaust, and 22" U2 wheels for right now. I have a whole lot of ideals that I wanna try and also a whole lot of questions. Well that's my store in a nut shell.

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Glad to have you with us, welcome to the 'Z', from Virgina. Post some pictures when you get the chance. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Enjoy the site!!

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Wow...two newbie intro threads...lol. How about posting some pic's then? FYI...you should have just tacked your 2nd post onto your first thread instead of starting a new thread. Makes things somewhat less confusing.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. Lets hear your ideas and questions.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.