Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i needed new pads and the service manager told me about Brakepadwarehouse.com SRT8 front and rear for only 75 buck shipped and less brake dust no problems! I just installed them and running great any feedback from anyone here let us know! :smiley_thumbs_up: They are Manroe same company that makes the shocks!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok i guess you can get them cheaper!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
usually low dust brakes mean greater braking distance. They should be fine for the street but under hard aggressive braking they probably won't perform as well as the OEM

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
usually low dust brakes mean greater braking distance. They should be fine for the street but under hard aggressive braking they probably won't perform as well as the OEM
Its my first change and have 19k on the clock and beat the piss out of them!:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
27 Posts
So i needed new pads and the service manager told me about Brakepadwarehouse.com SRT8 front and rear for only 75 buck shipped and less brake dust no problems! I just installed them and running great any feedback from anyone here let us know! :smiley_thumbs_up: They are Manroe same company that makes the shocks!
Don't need RT stopping power, but after almost 5 years of ownership it was finally time. Checked the chain stores (Autozone, Advance, O'Reilly, Napa) $45 and up store brand, $60 up name brands. Figured Amazon it is, their lowest Ceramic (not including SOOCO, ECCPP junk) $30 Wagner metallic, $35 Bosch ceramic. Just because I had Google pull up every auto parts store in town and found a place, basically a mechanic who uses his jobber price plus 15% and sells parts, he said $35 ceramic, come in 40 minutes (delivery time to him). I expected some generic brand, Bosch, as a matter of fact because he didn't know if my car took the PC1056 or 1058 for the hemi cars he got both, that is service, I will definitely be calling him again. decided to clean and paint the calipers while I was at it.

the old brakes worked great as far as I was concerned, took it out for a test drive and first stop I came to the car behaved like making panic stop, nose down, definitely using a lighter foot now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts