Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 C 29000 mile 5.7 Hemi have been told a cold air intake will increase power and MPGs. My question is K & N Air Raid or something else, what has this group found to be the best, or not to do it at all? any responses will be appreciated.

Kevin

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Well you have an Air Hammer ( hard to come by) then you have Aria ( also hard to come by lately) you also have legmaker ( spelling might be a bit off), all will give you decent return, not a lot, but the sound is great and throttle response seems to increase.

If your looking for real power and mgp ... Predator is the best bang for the buck upgrade for our cars.

·
DFW LX CLUB Member
11,215 Posts
yup for sure i would say airhammer, aria, legmaker, and also afe are good choices but dont expect a huge increase unless you also add a diablo predator to that as well

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
I agree with what's suggested. Most CAI's do the same thing, flow about the same and give you pretty much the same results.

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
I think what this thread is saying; among those mentioned there is not a lot of difference.

K&N and Mopar are not in the same league.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Predator!!!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
predator definitely! i had a big bully and was very happy with it.what ever you do DO NOT get k and n. all i have herd about them is the actually decrease power

1 - 9 of 9 Posts