Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am currently looking for application pictures for my new 4.25" blue halo ring lights on a first generation 2005-2010 Chrysler 300C. I do not require a professional photographer but prefer to use someone who can take good clean photos of the lights after the installation. In exchange for the photographs i'll let you keep the product free of charge. If you are interested, please email with any questions or concerns at [email protected].

Here are some stats for the light kit:

(2) 55 Watt 4300K High White Output Lamps
Removable Ultra-Bright Blue Halo Rings®
Thick Die-Cast Metal Housings
Photometrically Designed Hardened Glass Lenses
Adjustable Mounting Brackets
3 Function Illuminated Controller
Complete Wiring Kit with Fuse & Relay

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
any pics of the product itself? definitely interested and could do the install right away and have good pics to you within a few days...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
if you email them they will respond right back with more info. I just got an email back from him saying the Blue ones are spoken for but he has some White ones.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I just got another email from him and it turns out the guy who wanted the Blue Halos has a 2011, so the Blue ones are coming to me. He still has White ones if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I got my shipping notification today so I should have them soon. I'll post pics when I get them.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
fogs/halos arrived today. As soon as I get a chance I'll install them and take some pics.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
here is what they sent me...

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Damn how did I miss this opportunity.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
just got the delivery notice, so i'll be picking my set up from the post office after work tonight....pics will be posted as soon as they're on

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i'll get some pre-installation pics done and see if i can wire them up real quick for a demo

1 - 20 of 28 Posts