Can't figure out this issue with my 2005 chrysler 300c

Discussion in 'Chrysler 300 Mechanical Problems and Questions' started by ryan1918, Feb 9, 2018.

1. ryan1918

ryan1918 New Member

Vehicle:
    chysler 300
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2005
    Trim?:
    300C
    Color?:
    Midnight Blue
    So for the last year I've had issues with my car it ran fine and a few months it sat and was never started then started running it again and had to replace the ignition because the key broke off in it, and had the dealership do it, Well It's just been having issues ever since and I'm not sure what has caused it.

So my car shakes when it's parked or at a stop light, and when I press on it it shakes like it doesn't have full power and sometimes will surge when stopped but if I take it on the highway or hit it a certain speed it gets up to full performance and seems to run fine for a while until it seems to run bad again all of a sudden, it was coming up a certain cylinder was not firing so I replaced all of them due to the age it has 220k miles it looked like original plugs in there and also changed the wires gapped them .44 I cleaned the throttle body because someone said it might of been dirty which was but not super bad, it was coming up all my o2 sensors were bad which I doubted but did it anyways because it was one of the cheapest fixes and it probably needed them to be replaced, and still cannot figure out why it's running the way it is, I also noticed if I unplug the battery and leave it off for 20 minutes and plug it back it it seems to run fine again, I was looking online about limp mode but cannot really tell if that's what is causing it, it seems to be mixing the gas incorrectly because I can smell gas from the exhaust and once in a while it will backfire but not really very often, I'm just ready to give up on this car if I cannot figure it out, I took it to the dealership and they told me it was the plugs/wires and even egr value which all have been replaced and they seem to not have any deal or clue what it is, if someone can please help me figure this out I would appreciate it so much.