Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the store last night and everything was fine. Go to start it up and went to put it in gear and the car wouldn’t move. It goes in every gear and nothing! I took off shifter and everything seems to be good went under the car and everything seems fine. Any help would be great!! Already lost a day of work any ideas would be great. Maybe I over looked things or not seeing what things are not right. I called dealership since it was less then 30 days but might be out of luck. Thanks in advance 2013 300c awd.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Went to the store last night and everything was fine. Go to start it up and went to put it in gear and the car wouldn’t move. It goes in every gear and nothing! I took off shifter and everything seems to be good went under the car and everything seems fine. Any help would be great!! Already lost a day of work any ideas would be great. Maybe I over looked things or not seeing what things are not right. I called dealership since it was less then 30 days but might be out of luck. Thanks in advance 2013 300c awd.
Did car make rattling sound when going from reverse to park

1 - 3 of 3 Posts