Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Brand new to the forum, so if this is not the right place, please go easy on me. I want to replace my painted door handles with chrome ones (not covers) but real chrome door handles. My local Chrysler dealer wants $400 and I'm sure I've seen other people say they paid less. Any suggestions on where I could get some of these? I'm in Canada so they would have to be willing to ship here. Thanks for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
If you were closer to me I would have traded my chrome units for your Brilliant black ones. UNLESS you can take yours off and send'em to me so that I can install on my car and then send you mine back. I would offer to do that but this is my one and only daily driver.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah, I'm replacing the black ones because some *$#% who owned it before me burnt the paint on the rear driver side handle, so until I get them repainted, they're not worth trading for

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Here ya go

Covers
Replacement Handles

Covers are easy because they just stick on, and if you have damaged handles anyway and don't plan on repainting them this could be your best bet. However if you're the type thats anal about everything looking/feeling perfect then the replacements may be better off for you. Keep in mind its less heartbreaking to replace a damaged cover then it is to replace another handle. My 2 cents :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are these a set, or is it $97/each?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd be willing to trade my handles for some Brilliant Black ones. Don't know how it would work out being I have to drive it everyday. I'm sure you do too. Let me know if you have any Ideas.
Sorry Natas,

My handles had a burn mark on them, you wouldn't want them. Plus I already ordered some handles and mirrors from Wyckoff Chrysler. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
I got the chrome door handle covers for my boss as a surprise. Installed them this morning.....he will find his 300 modded when he leaves for home today!:)
You are awesome Blue!!! They look awesome! Your boss is going to love them!!
You should get him to get the chrome mirrors too!

Were they hard to install, or line up to the handles?

·
Banned
94 Posts
Actually they were pretty quick and easy! One cover wasn't 100% but close enough. I really liked how they looked on his car!! Looked really sharp! Now we gotta get a grille.....:i_rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Actually they were pretty quick and easy! One cover wasn't 100% but close enough. I really liked how they looked on his car!! Looked really sharp! Now we gotta get a grille.....:i_rolleyes:
LOL! That should be lots of fun! There is so many to choose from!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys,

A quick update. I ordered the chrome door handles and the chrome mirrors for my car from Wyckoff Chrysler and they arrived today!!! Will be putting them on tomorrow or Thursday and my new shoes should be here end of this week or early next week!!! Can't wait. Pics to follow as soon as I get a chance.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Hey guys,

A quick update. I ordered the chrome door handles and the chrome mirrors for my car from Wyckoff Chrysler and they arrived today!!! Will be putting them on tomorrow or Thursday and my new shoes should be here end of this week or early next week!!! Can't wait. Pics to follow as soon as I get a chance.
Awesome, Wyckoff is definitely my first choice when I'm looking for replacement parts. Be sure to post up some pics to give us picture whores our fix :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We're doing the install tonight, so I will try and take some pics of the install as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts