Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was driving down the Street when the battery light came on so I stopped at the stoplight and more lights came on including the brake light the ABS light traction control light in a couple more I started driving lights went off stopped at a light again lights came back on car died would not start as if the battery was dead so I had to go to the mechanic thinking it was alternator and unless they put a faulty alternator on the car that was not the problem please help trying to find out if the problem could possibly be from the input speed sensor 2

·
Registered
508 Posts
It would be helpful if we knew your car's year and mileage.

If I understand you correctly, it sounds like you had a shop replace the alternator. I don't know if they checked for error codes with an advanced scantool, but they should have. That's what you need at this point, I don't think anyone can give you a useful diagnosis based on dash lights.

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
18 Posts
Sounds like there is a loose electrical connection somewhere. Basic diagnostics: 1. Fully charge the battery then perform a load test using a correct tester rated for the battery being tested. The ‘diagnostic tree’ is obvious…..
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Plant Tree

1 - 3 of 3 Posts