Chrysler 300 forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
yeah, i was trying to find a used model but failed but instead the results Showed me that chip from Jdm with
plug and play as well as pre programmed. Jdm claims it adds low torque and crisp acceleration Or is this just a “marketing trap“😁

i’ll check this updated model from HT

i guess, i Must have some knowledge in order to tune car properly with the hand held tuner, don’t i or is it also plug & play and the ecu updates automatically ?

thanks for all the help man. Really greatful
The 52501 is definitely available used here in the U.S. There's one on offer on eBay right now for $170 USD.

No, that "chip" won't do anything at all for your 2.7.

No, you don't need special knowledge or skill to use a tuner. You just select options from a menu. There's plenty of info out there about using Hypertech tuners, including reviews, YouTube videos, and forum posts.

You can also download the user manual from the company website.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
The 52501 is definitely available used here in the U.S. There's one on offer on eBay right now for $170 USD.

No, that "chip" won't do anything at all for your 2.7.

No, you don't need special knowledge or skill to use a tuner. You just select options from a menu. There's plenty of info out there about using Hypertech tuners, including reviews, YouTube videos, and forum posts.

You can also download the user manual from the company website.

found it for 140$

sent a message to the seller just to check has the tuner been unmarried from another vehicle ( unlocked)

Hope this little badboy will make the car awakened !
Man the car is so "weak" you can't even imagine comparing to how it was

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hope this little batboy will make the car awakened !
Man the car is so "weak" you can't even imagine comparing to how it was
I was happy with the difference on my Mustang, but they're different animals. The Ford 4.0 was a truck motor, kind of loafing along at 50HP per liter, so it wasn't that tough to squeeze a little more power out of it. I don't know what you can expect for the 2.7, but there aren't a lot of options out there. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I was happy with the difference on my Mustang, but they're different animals. The Ford 4.0 was a truck motor, kind of loafing along at 50HP per liter, so it wasn't that tough to squeeze a little more power out of it. I don't know what you can expect for the 2.7, but there aren't a lot of options out there. Good luck with it!

i am not expecting any serious gains !
just to bring back the power it had before converting the exhaust thats it !

·
Registered
178 Posts
If you get the tuner, let us know how it goes. Hopefully you can tweak it enough to make it work for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If you get the tuner, let us know how it goes. Hopefully you can tweak it enough to make it work for you.
hey
just a quick update
Sorry for the absence btw , so a week ago i received the vibrant resonators and there is no regrets about buying them.
They have sharpened the sound now the car sounds as it should . They didn't kill the drone but it killed the rasp completely , the drone itself is not an issue and it tolerable , God damn the exhaust sound is so filthy and roaring , thanks for the advice mate

So the next stage is buying that Tuner ,still need to save some Euro

Also i start thinking about the engine swap on srt10 or maybe 392hemi 6.4 to turn this car into a real monster

21 - 28 of 28 Posts