Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2023 Chrysler 300c Velvet Red
7 Posts
I have the HF ZR13. Paid $150, on sale. Works good for my vehicles. Watched a YouTube this AM and the guy couldn't read the Antilock Brake module on a 2018 RAM with his super duper SnapOn tablet, due to the PCM being restricted. He could read the CEL, but couldn't get passed the restrictions. He referred the client to the dealer.

· Registered
2005 Chrysler 300 2.7l v6, 179k total miles, 25k on trans, 10k on plugs, coils & injectors
7 Posts
I have 5 or 6 sub $100 readers, but Blue Driver is typically the one I reach for first. I like the wireless function. Connectivity is fast and never an issue. Years ago when I purchased it I was particularly excited about the "troubleshooting" portion, but this was pretty much the only part of the BlueDriver that's utterly worthless, as it gives you the most popular reported reasons for the code, yet never has it helped or been correct out of the 100+ times I looked. Mode 6 is formatted well and easy to interpret. The fact that you can easily keep it updated is also a plus. There's a section right on the app to check for latest updates and it typically takes just a few minutes to install.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts