Chrysler 300 forum banner

Cold Air Intake: Which one - best bang for the buck

21K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Tino300s 
Hello everyone. This is my first forum ,so please be patient. I got a 2016 300c with the 3.6 wanted to keep any mods i do to this car Mopar brand . I see Mopar has a front strut tower bar for 300 but NOT one with the 3.6 v-6 , I was told the one for the 5.7 will hit my intake! Does anyone know of one that will fit? Would like it from mopar but i think that ship has sailed.

Hello everyone, I just bought a 2015 300 S V6 and would like to start on the performance upgrades. A cold air intake is first on my list possibly followed by a chip in the future. Which brands might be the best bang for my buck? I really would prefer Plastic tubing versus aluminum/metal due to the hot summer temperatures in Texas But I’d be willing to try one out if it has good reviews. Thanks
I put on a MOPAR cold air intake I love it! Sounds good when you get into the throttle but nice an quiet the rest of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.