Chrysler 300 forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, I just bought a 2015 300 S V6 and would like to start on the performance upgrades. A cold air intake is first on my list possibly followed by a chip in the future. Which brands might be the best bang for my buck? I really would prefer Plastic tubing versus aluminum/metal due to the hot summer temperatures in Texas But I’d be willing to try one out if it has good reviews. Thanks
I put on a MOPAR cold air intake I love it! Sounds good when you get into the throttle but nice an quiet the rest of the time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thought I would revive an old post. I have an older but gently used 2012 300 limited V6. I had the dealership tryout my Chrysler and the problem I told them below they said was normal, meaning that's just how they are. Seems to go flat when trying to accelerate between 2nd and 3rd gear. A good example would be turning left from a dead stop you give it gas once around and it doesn't take off, if that makes sense. Just seeing if that is the norm and then I should start with upgrade to cold air filter.

Thanks all, getting snowed in around NE Wisconsin.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts