Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 300 limited 3.6 on 20s.silver an black
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello .i am new to chrysler products and was looking for some advice . I own 11 300 limited 3.6. What are some of the more common problems wih them.what to look out for?. The car seems to me a good car . Runs smooth. shifts good. Brakes hard . Just wondering what i should keep my eyes open for . Thank you. Ow i also own a 09 Cadillac cts.if anyone also has one i would share my infinite knowledge about that car with you i know that car top to bottom . Everyproblem .etc . Again thanks

·
Registered
2011 300 limited 3.6 on 20s.silver an black
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard. Google will flood you with info about the Pentastar motor. Many good vids on Youtube also.

Thanks .but google leaves me with more questions. I would like to hear from people with car issues an hiw they have fixed the. .Mine has recently developed a habit of running hot . I have never overheated it. I bore scoped the cylinders they look good,changed , water pump thermostat,another thermostat, no thermostat, plugs,tomorrow is oil cooler, temp sensor.an finally hoses. Now i have not done oil cooler,temp,or hoses yet they get dievered tomorrow is there anything else . Fans work .

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
68 Posts
Thanks .but google leaves me with more questions. I would like to hear from people with car issues an hiw they have fixed the. .Mine has recently developed a habit of running hot . I have never overheated it. I bore scoped the cylinders they look good,changed , water pump thermostat,another thermostat, no thermostat, plugs,tomorrow is oil cooler, temp sensor.an finally hoses. Now i have not done oil cooler,temp,or hoses yet they get dievered tomorrow is there anything else . Fans work .
Did you watch the video? Marspeed discussed the overheating issue at length.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts