Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery in October, 2020, 300S 5.7L has been trouble free - a true pleasure to own and drive. I've maintained the Sirius XM/AT&T WiFi services along with UConnect Guardian services.

Full synthetic motor oil and 93 E0 motor fuel. 300 gets serviced once per year as NC requires an annual safety/emissions inspection. Serviced this past Monday 4/4 at a local dealer, after receiving its monthly cleanup. 6915 miles. Work performed:

Full synthetic oil/filter change
Tire rotation
Multi point inspection
Perform TSGs, Recalls, etc.
Annual State Safety/Emissions Inspection

Dealership experience went well, first come, first served - a big improvement over last year. Selling Dealer is 500 miles away in the next state over. On the 4th, 300 was given to the dealer clean and returned to me clean. One item I immediately noticed as I drove away: throttle/engine noticeably more sensitive. 300 just runs and sounds better, not that it ran poorly before. Must be a tune update - I like it. I'm learning the new throttle regimen - 300 thinks it's an SRT! Too cool - befits the Alloy Package Appearance Group. Enjoying the car and getting lots of compliments.

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts