Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost positive that when I purchased my 300s a couple years ago the cup holder and door lights were blue, they are now white. Am I going crazy or is there some way to change the color?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Could be possible. My 2010 has green light for the cup and display. The color come from a small plastic cap that is place over the incadesent light bulb on the circuit. Yeah you would assume it's LED or something. If it's still the case in the new 300s, maybe the plastic cap melted from heat, or lost it's color. Take it apart, have a look. If there using LED all you need to do is get a different color LED and change it. If they are light bulb, there is a guide in the forum to mod / replace them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am almost positive that when I purchased my 300s a couple years ago the cup holder and door lights were blue, they are now white. Am I going crazy or is there some way to change the color?
I have a 2018 300 with the white led's also. I took apart all the switches, and displays and added blur window tint to each little led so that they now have a blue tint to them.I like the blue theme.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts