Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it installed yesterday, but I needed some light for pics. I also added clear sidemarkers and stealth turn signals while I was at it. Thanks to everyone here for inspiration and imparting your skills so I could actually pull this off. Enjoy! :smileup:

-----------------------------------------------
Custom chrome deep dish surround by Jaimito
Surround chroming by M&M Metalizing
Insert from a 1963 Studebaker Lark
300 lettering from a 1963 Chrysler 300 Pacesetter Edition
Letter chroming by Chrome Masters
Emblem designed by me, manufactured by Billet Technology
------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Definately digging it . Pretty much one of a kind and it looks great . Nicely done .

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
You will definitely never see another one like it. I'm liking it a lot. Beans for you if I can give it to ya.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Nice deep dish grill, never seen one like it, gotta love being different:smileup:

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Effing Gorgeous!!!!!!!

Yeah That Jaimito Grill Rocks, Nice Choice, love the first pic too! Nice Setting!

Meech

·
Registered
239 Posts
at first i was a bit dizzy with all the stuff that was going on with the grille, then I took a step back and i'm loving it. the numbers really make it.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Gorgeous man!!! It looks amazing!!! I said it would look good when you first showed it and I was right!!!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Phenominal! This is what an orgasm is in deep dish 300 form :)

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Way to go Brett!

You had a good vision and you NAILED IT!

Looks great & truly unique. :smileup: :smiley_thumbs_up: :smileup: :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, everyone! I'm happy with how it turned out. I'm a bit paranoid about driving my car at the moment for fear of damaging the grille somehow.

I dig it. The classic look is pretty cool. Some heritage badges or accents would be a nice touch too.
I definitely want to do some complementary accenting, but I'm not real keen on the Heritage Edition badges. I'm looking for something more art deco. Anyway, I haven't been able to find anything that really works for me yet. I may have to go back to Billet Tech and see what they can do.

Way to go Brett!

You had a good vision and you NAILED IT!

Looks great & truly unique. :smileup: :smiley_thumbs_up: :smileup: :smiley_thumbs_up:
Thanks, Tork - that means a lot coming from the grille master! It's funny, but this grille is pretty far removed from the design I had 2 years ago. I originally wanted curved vertical bars that matched my wheel spokes, but I couldn't find a Tork Monster in the southeast who could (or would) make them for me. So, I started looking for interesting inserts that wouldn't require fabrication, and I came across the Lark grille. I then redesigned the grille around that.

Now that I've got the grille on, I'm starting to rethink my mod plans a bit. I had always wanted halos (eventually), but I think they will detract from the grille rather than complement it. A firepower hood, on the other hand...

Anyway, my biggest mod to date is done. Lowering is next, as soon as I think it's safe to talk modding again around my wife...

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
You've taken the 300 grill to a whole new level! I love the retro look, combined with the modern look of the 300C. Pure class!:rep:

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
haha at first glance I thought what? it's a stock grill :) (it's deceiving from far lol) Looks good man.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts