Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd really like to repair the road rash on both front fenders on each side of the headlights. I've been seeing commercials on Velocity for this and was wondering if it works. Checked reviews on their site and pretty much even on whether or not it works? Seems to good/easy to be true? Any suggestions are appreciated!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just used it yesterday and it's pretty damn good. Mind you if the paint is deformed (I had rock chips that had raised edges), it cant do much for that, but the color will be well blended. I had some light scratches and it did a good job of smoothing them out, covering them up and when you look down the surface, it's pretty even. I recommend it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are correct sir.. it is Dr Color Chip. On your recommendation I'll have to get some ordered. It should work just as well on black don't you think?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I certainly hope so...as the new guy, I don't wanna be mud, lol. Seriously though, it does a good job at filling in the chips with color and not leaving behind the nasty touch up paint lines or globs. Large scratches may take a couple of applications.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts