Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have been searching for about 2 weeks now for the best deal on lowering my 300c. Just came up on a coupon code that gives 10% off so I only paid $229.71 out the door for the sportline with free shipping! I don't know how long this coupon code is good for, but thought I would share and save some of you the 2 weeks on google :4-dontknow:

Pics to come as soon as I get these spring on!

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Welcome to the 'Z' from Virginia. Are the Eibach Sportlines the same as Eibach Pro's?? The reason I ask is cause one of our members here is selling his Eibach Pro Series springs. You may want to email him to find out the particulars.

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
Welcome to the 'Z' from Virginia. Are the Eibach Sportlines the same as Eibach Pro's?? The reason I ask is cause one of our members here is selling his Eibach Pro Series springs. You may want to email him to find out the particulars.
They're not the same Dave. The Sportlines have a more aggressive drop of 2", the Pro Kit has a 1.5" drop.

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
They're not the same Dave. The Sportlines have a more aggressive drop of 2", the Pro Kit has a 1.5" drop.
I didn't know, thanks for the info. Maybe I should jump on the Pro's myself. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts