Electrical issue

Discussion in 'Chrysler 300 Electrical Problems and Questions' started by TakumiRyu32, Jun 18, 2014.

1. TakumiRyu32

TakumiRyu32 New Member

Vehicle:
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2008
    Trim?:
    Color?:
    Custom
    Hello I have two problems its a 2008 lx with power windows and power driver seat.

1. The driver's door window switch for the rear passenger window will not go up or down, I need a voltage output for the switch as well part# for the switch.

2. the power seat switch also has a gremlin an interment problem where I can make the seat go forward/back but not up/down or the seat back will move and the other functions wont. Again I need the voltages so I can diagnose and replace parts.

2. Nick 300 2006

Nick 300 2006 New Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2006
    Trim?:
    Touring
    Color?:
    Magnesium
  3. Nick 300 2006

Nick 300 2006 New Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2006
    Trim?:
    Touring
    Color?:
    Magnesium
    i had the same problem... Back passenger wasn't working... and i get pretty pissed when comes to those things... and few minutes ago i found that thread that i posted for you to read... couple taps with your fist on back panel(window switch area) and it's working again... so, that worked for me... Hope that's also with your 300...

4. Lubawd

Lubawd New Member

Vehicle:
    300C AWD
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2008
    Trim?:
    300C
    Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    I had a similar problem with the driver side multi-function switch. It would work the passenger side windows but not the driver side. It turned out to be a problem with the wire harness where it goes through the door. From opening and closing the door over the years, the wire fatigued and broke. I had tried to replace the switch but had the same problem with the new switch. I gave up and took it to the dealer. They found the problem with the harness and replaced it. I don't remember exactly how much it cost, I think it was under $500. It did hurt but I was glad to have the windows working again.