Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2016 300C AWD, trying to find 20" wheels to fit this car is really hard. i finally found something (2Crave #26) getting them from fitmentindustries.com and they said they wont fit if i have the larger brake calipers. can anyone let me know how to figure out if i have large calipers or not? i dont know what the standard size is. thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
i have a 2016 300C AWD, trying to find 20" wheels to fit this car is really hard. i finally found something (2Crave #26) getting them from fitmentindustries.com and they said they wont fit if i have the larger brake calipers. can anyone let me know how to figure out if i have large calipers or not? i dont know what the standard size is. thanks so much!!!
So far as I know, there was only one brake package available for the 300C in 2016, the BR5 with 13.6" rotors and dual piston calipers. If you haven't already, you can go here and enter your VIN to confirm.

If the vendor can't confirm that they will fit a 2016 300C with your brake package, then I'd walk away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far as I know, there was only one brake package available for the 300C in 2016, the BR5 with 13.6" rotors and dual piston calipers. If you haven't already, you can go here and enter your VIN to confirm.

If the vendor can't confirm that they will fit a 2016 300C with your brake package, then I'd walk away.
Thank you so much, that was EXTREMELY helpful!!! I actually bookmarked that page to reference in the future. Just confirmed with the vendor that the wheels will fit. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts