Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!
Thanks for allowing my participation!
I just this past week bought a very nice 2012 300. I haven't even researched it to the point of knowing the sub/sub model, but for lack of any outward indications it must be the base model (which is impressive). I've never owned a vehicle with so many accessories and luxuries that fell into the "base" category.
There are very few minor issues, and I think it's going to be a great car. I've always wanted one, and since my wife has recently developed physical limitations due to health issues, she was nolonger able to get into or out of my beautiful Chevy Silverado. The truck being the best I've ever owned, I decided when it was sold that I wasn't going to settle for anything truckie, crosoverie or SUVie. It's time for me to go for comfort and quiet.
I'm sure you'll see more from me here, and I look forward to garnering a great amount of knowledge fro all of you more 300 savvy.
Be safe, well and HAPPY my friends!
Frank
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All!
Thanks for allowing my participation!
I just this past week bought a very nice 2012 300. I haven't even researched it to the point of knowing the sub/sub model, but for lack of any outward indications it must be the base model (which is impressive). I've never owned a vehicle with so many accessories and luxuries that fell into the "base" category.
There are very few minor issues, and I think it's going to be a great car. I've always wanted one, and since my wife has recently developed physical limitations due to health issues, she was nolonger able to get into or out of my beautiful Chevy Silverado. The truck being the best I've ever owned, I decided when it was sold that I wasn't going to settle for anything truckie, crosoverie or SUVie. It's time for me to go for comfort and quiet.
I'm sure you'll see more from me here, and I look forward to garnering a great amount of knowledge fro all of you more 300 savvy.
Be safe, well and HAPPY my friends!
Frank View attachment 21729
Hello! I have the exact same car (3.6), bought it in 2014 with 26,000 miles on it, it was a company car. This is hands down the best vehicle/value I have ever owned. I have 289,000 miles on it with regular maintenance/wear items only. I gave it to my son who is in college, and he ( and his friends!) love this car as well. Best of luck with it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts