Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new to forum. About 2 Years ago had my windshield replaced. Well ever since the windows fog up constantly when it is cold. Unless I use defrost only the windshield fogs up as well. Rear passenger windows are almost always fogged. This moisture is on inside of windows. I am at a loss what to do. They even re replaced windshield and doing it again. It happens when temps below about 30. Safelite did the work. Is it something else I can check? Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 2008 does that too... i was thinking it was the tint, but the windshield isnt tinted... I'm also interested in the info...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine did the same thing it was the half moon flap in the heater box, it was broke and only recycled the cabin air.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m new to the forum, and have had this problem since I purchased my 2008 in 2013. Two dealerships have not been able to diagnose the problem and it has not gotten any better. The pic is just the front windshield where you can see the long pill-like shape of moisture on the interior, but all other windows will fog up something terrible.
Asphalt Road surface Aircraft Airplane Automotive lighting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts