Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,
I'm new here so please forgive any rules mistakes until I learn the ropes.
I just purchased a loaded 2011 300C with 16K on it. I know and trust the dealer I purchased from as I've done business with them in the past and the car was originally
bought there by an elderly couple who traded for a new one.
I absolutely love the car and have found no issues except maybe one and i wanted to ask in case I'm just missing something.
The seat memory function doesn't seem to be consistently able to return to a programed position and is not adjusting the seat back at all.
It says it is remembering the profile and does move the seat, steering wheel, pedals, mirrors, etc. just no seat back. You can manually move the back with the control just fine.
Any thoughts would be appreciated. Don't want to go back to the dealer if I'm missing something.
Thanks n advance.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Welcome to the Forumz from Las Vegas.....have not experienced that issue but I would check all fuses under the hood and in trunk compartment by battery to start

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all,
I ran the seat all the way up and back a few times and the memory seems to be working better. Still no recall of the seat back position from memory.
I guess the question now is whether or not the seat back is supposed to be able to be recalled from memory.
Thanks.

·
Registered
488 Posts
good question on the seat back....i beleive it is supposed to be in memory as well...next time I can get in my 300c, I will check it..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. Still haven't figured out if it is actually supposed to work with the memory.
going to go to the dealer next week.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ended up back at the dealer. Seat is throwing some codes related to track and back. They sent to "star case". Waiting for response.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apologies for the delay here but this turned out to be quite the ordeal. Three trips to the dealer totaling almost three weeks of them having the car.
Long story short, the problem turned out being improper parts catalog numbers. Most of the part numbers for a memory seat with recall were actually for a seat without the memory. Parts looked identical except someone finally saw a connector that didn't have enough pins. Once that was sorted out, problem was resolved in short order.
Dealer was great!! This was under their initial warranty. They were great about keeping me informed of the progress and gave me nice loaners to drive, all NC.
Love the car and this forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts