Chrysler 300 forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: REC NAV sale..financing new headunit

2K views 10 replies 1 participant last post by  dannyyaya 
#1 ·
Just like it says. i've got a REC nav for sale in great condition, perfectly working joystick and everything. i'm selling so i can finance a new aftermarket head unit i've been wanting. not in a huge rush to sell, but i'd like to have it sold in time to have the new one installed by the gtalx meet in may. it's from my '05 300c and it's got the nav disk included, but it's not the most updated one. since i'm going aftermarket for the replacement i won't be needing the gps antenna, so i'm throwing that in with the deal to balance out the nav disk not being the most updated one. if you look hard enough you can find these online for cheap, i just haven't bothered with it since my area is pretty well covered already. looking for $450 shipped in Canada OBO. Can also ship to US, but will have to check shipping cost based on zip code...depending on cost, can split shipping expense.

not in a huge rush since i don't have the replacement one just yet, so feel free to ask any questions. it's currently installed, so any pics would be of it installed already, so not sure if that's any help to you, but if you do want some pics just say so on here and i'll go take a couple...

$450 takes it!

#11 ·
Found a new headunit i wanna get so price is reducaed again. I need this gone asap!

$350 takes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.