Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chrysler has never used anything like an inertia switch or reset switch. They use a fuel pump relay which is controlled by the ignition switch initially when in a crank and then will maintain that for 3 seconds until it sees crank position sensor signal The PCM will then command the relay to stay on it does have a fuel pump fuse and like I said a fuel pump relay in an '05 they should both be in the rear fuse panel check your owner's manual for the location of the fuse and the relay should also be right there I'm a retired master mechanic Chrysler certified and I have an '09

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chrysler has never used anything like an inertia switch or reset switch. They use a fuel pump relay which is controlled by the ignition switch initially when in a crank and then will maintain that for 3 seconds until it sees crank position sensor signal The PCM will then command the relay to stay on it does have a fuel pump fuse and like I said a fuel pump relay in an '05 they should both be in the rear fuse panel check your owner's manual for the location of the fuse and the relay should also be right there I'm a retired master mechanic Chrysler certified and I have an '09
Man is there any way to chat or for you to call me? I got questions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts